Sign up RIGHT NOW to be a part of our 2018-19 season. Here's how it works:
- If you're in high school and want to learn to improvise, sign up on a team or on your own. No experience needed!
- Come to orientation to learn improv basics, get your schedule, and meet your coach. Every team of high school improvisers gets a professional improv coach and plays at least once a month in September, October, November, February, March, and April.
- On performance days, you'll meet at 1pm to rehearse and learn new games, then do a show at 3pm. (It's open to the public.)
- At the end of the school year, celebrate at the Awards Show, All Play, and Free Pizza extravaganza.
Best of all, IT'S FREE.
New this year (this will make sense to returning players):
- No competition—everyone plays the whole show!
- Lots of new games!
- Our spring season will include long-form improv!
Wanna play? GREAT. Go to the student page to find out more details, then hit SIGN UP. If you're a high school teacher or adult sponsor at a non-profit organization, go to the sponsor page.
- Returning players, hit SIGN UP, select STUDENT and use your team name from last year.
- New high school teachers and or non-profit organization leaders wanting to register a team with 4-8 students, hit SIGN UP, select SPONSOR and fill out the form. We'll email you when we've received and approved your registration and set up your team; once that happens, tell your students to sign up.
- New players: If you want to join with a group of friends and aren't affiliated with a school or group, SIGN UP, select STUDENT and choose INDEPENDENT TEAM. If it's just you, select INDIVIDUAL under team.
Sign up by Thursday, September 20 to get involved!
To get started, you'll be required come to one of our MANDATORY orientation sessions—either Saturday or Sunday, September 22 or 23, from 1-4pm at ComedyCity, 3600 Broadway. We'll start shows the next week.
Not sure if you're ready to commit? Email firstname.lastname@example.org by Thursday, September 20, and say, "I want to come to orientation...but not sure if I'm ready to sign up yet!" You can play games, learn about Operation: Show! and decide if it's for you.
NEW THIS YEAR: Parents and teachers—want to know more? Come to the first 30 minutes of orientation for a special Q&A.